Unfair™ Westerpark is the second installment of our temporary museum series. In the middle of one of the most visited public parks in Amsterdam, we will build a brand-new temporary museum. This edition promises to be a showcase of current architecture and contemporary art, with an architectural design by Tomas Dirrix and three consecutive solo exhibitions by up and coming artists, Arash Fakhim, Valentina Gal and Iriée Zamblé.
To make sure everything goes according to plan, we are looking for staff to greet visitors with enthusiasm throughout the day and who, upon request, are able to tell a bit more about the architect, artists, and their on show works. Activities may also include opening and closing the exhibition, keeping an eye on visitors in the gallery space, and cash register procedures.
Who are you?
– You are interested in contemporary art made by up and coming artists
– You offer excellent customer service with great enthusiasm, in both Dutch and English
– You are (preferably) in possession of a BHV
– You are available on at least 5 days between September 1st and October 10th (Thu-Sun)
What we offer:
– Work experience in a creative environment
– The opportunity to further develop your communication skills
– One-on-one support in a small team
– An hourly compensation for your work at Unfair™
Send your CV together with a short motivation letter (max. 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14th of August. Limited positions available. A selection will be made from all received applications.
Questions or in need of more information? Mail us at email@example.com.